Ritual humiliation of Burbank mayor; Supreme Court to hear Trump 14th Amendment case; celebrity sickness and SADS; Portland's controlled demolition proceeds; Governor pardons dad; and more.
Word on the street is that our honorable leader, Pedo Joe Bidet, is going to ditch the annual 9/11 memorial ceremony this year. So in honor of his absence:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the September 11, 2001 Official Story—The Series of Anti-Miracles that Irrevocably Changed the World:
● 9/11 was the day physics didn’t show up for work. Two planes managed to fell 3 skyscrapers
● 9/11 was the first and last time "office fires" were responsible for the disintegration of a steel framed skyscraper (WTC7)
● 9/11 was the day the BBC could see 23 minutes into the future, when they reported the demolition of said ^ skyscraper before it fell
● 9/11 was the reason the United States invaded 7 countries in the middle east, for no reason
● 9/11 was caused because our enemies hated our freedoms, so to solve this problem our freedoms were promptly stripped from us
● 9/11 was the day the Pentagon was hit by an invisible plane in the Army Budget Office which was missing 2.3 trillion dollars
● 9/11 was the day that a passport from one of the hijackers survived the wreckage of the fireball plane crash and landed unscathed on the ground a few blocks away—one of the biggest tragedies of all is that the planes and the buildings themselves were not made out of this indestructible material
● 9/11 was the day Ahriman decided to make his first televised public appearance in a BIG way
● 9/11 was the day the towers which spelled the number 11 were destroyed to later be replaced by the world's new idol—the syringe. 19 years after the destruction of said towers - on 3/11/2020 - the WHO declares the COVID scamdemic
● 9/11 was the day that 19 hijackers armed with box-cutters effortlessly caught the vast military and intelligence apparatus of the US off-guard because they happened to be running war game simulations of terrorists flying planes into skyscrapers at the exact same time the hijackers were actually doing it, and thus were rendered incapable of distinguishing fantasy from reality
● 911 was the day that objective reality threw in the towel, and the world was riven between those who believed their own eyes and those that let the government see for them
If for some unfathomable reason you don’t believe that these lies - which as predicted by PNAC handed the world to the US Government on a silver platter - are true, or if you somehow believe that the aforementioned outcome of this totally legit series of impossible events is against your best interest—your ass is going on a watch list. The American government loves you and would never lie to you and if you suspect otherwise you are a hazardous threat to freedom and justice everywhere.
All of the above is 100% true. References plus a lot more information here: https://tritorch.substack.com/p/the-best-911-truth-video-you-will
3 Cheers for PureBlood Novak Djokovic - HIS Body, HIS Choice, HIS 24th Grand Slam victory.
Did we mention that he's not "vaccinated" ?
Did we mention just how SMART that decision makes HIM ?!
So was in a restaurant Saturday night and my husband points at a gentleman at the bar and says look at his shirt. Sure enough it was a Covid and coffee shirt and the 2 couples were absolutely wonderful!!!! Gonna go buy one today💜
And include those lost in Benghazi in our moment of silence, too - our other 9/11.
The turbostabbies just became personal for me (unstabbed).
In the last week, six formerly healthy friends in their 60s announced cancer (3), end-stage renal failure (2), or neurological diseases (1).
They are baffled that six months ago, they were perfectly healthy and disappointed that their doctors don’t have much to say.
—“Good morning, C&C, it’s Monday! Time to kick off another great week.”
Can I just say how much Jeff’s upbeat start to the round up never fails to bring a smile to my face and make me feel good! 😊
Good morning! A few facts about yesterday’s fantastic tennis final. Djok was barred from entry to US in 2022. In 2021 he was disqualified due to accidentally hitting line judge with ball. Secondly, Medvedev is also not vaxxed. He was granted a medical exemption early on because he has allergies to vaccine components. This win for Djok is so sweet. Now, Aussie Open in sight.
Novak’s tennis victory likely will be this century’s equivalent to black American athlete Jesse Owens winning in front of literally Hitler at the 1936 Berlin Olympics.
Ugh, you know I love your substack Jeff, but I have to learn to scroll fast past mayors being spanked by drag queens and the like. I don't want that crap infesting my mind or my day. We certainly have an epidemic of mental illness.
On this 22nd anniversary of 9/11, it’s fascinating that seemingly no one has heard this story.
I think the powers that shouldn’t be do not want us to realize the collective power WE THE PEOPLE have when we all come together to help one another.
How Americans instantaneously pulled off the largest sea rescue in human history during 9/11
Boat lift - Remembering 9/11
Here is a lovely article on this same event.
"I’m just a lawyer, not a psychiatrist." LOL!! I love it! But I will say no one has to be a psychiatrist to see that mayor is way out of the sanity pool. He's not even trying to be sane. Why would anyone do that let alone do it in public? This gives me a headache.
I'm not sorry Whoopi is off the View because of the "virus". Honestly, you could not pay me to watch that brain dead show with its disgusting hosts, but maybe it's one tenth of a percent better with her gone for the time being. Better yet, cancel the whole thing, like yesterday!
Jeff, as always, thank you. I've never been a tennis fan; just a buncha rich folk is what I thought. However I watched what they did to Joker, how they humiliated him, shunned him at a time when no one wanted to hire me as an RN for choosing bodily autonomy.... this blog and that tennis player kept me sane. I'm thankful the VA father was pardoned, but then again it seems as if the process is the punishment. Look at how long it's been. Look at our Jan 6ers and the process they are enduring vs the antifa destructiveness. The process is the punishment and its heartbreaking, but not Pfizer heartbreaking so...
The fact that our privacy is still being violated by TSA and other agencies is beyond disturbing. All throughout history people have been violated, tortured, experimented on, and killed in the name of “public health and safety.”
Let us remember that.
Good news for Scott Smith, though not sure why it took so long to get a pardon process going in VA. I know in TX, the governor can't grant a pardon unless a board recommends someone for one. (Some sort of check/balance in normal times - unless the board is compromised, of course.) I don't know if that's the case in Virginia. Either way, Mr. Smith should never have been arrested for standing up for his daughter. That board should be prosecuted and the members held personally responsible, not something passed off to the taxpayers.
While glad to see the tide slowly turning on this, the damage done is very long-term. I was talking to a mom yesterday who works at the school and has encountered a freshman girl in TX who has been taking testosterone to help "transition". This mom can see the damage being done, but the girl is in the clutches of the machine, even though she now has to be weaned off of those drugs. :(
After 10 years of assiduous research about where we wanted to live next (leaving San Diego), we moved to the Portland, OR area in 2007. Portland and our quiet little suburb were absolutely the cleanest most gorgeous spots in the country, friendly people, safe streets, no in-your-face politics, and yada yada yada. Like a normal city, in a normal state, in a normal country.
Fast forward less than 15 years, and well, you know what happened next. I report this demise of a beautiful place, in a beautiful state, in a beautiful country with the utmost sadness on this somber Remembrance Day, not only of 9/11, but of our now sullied and smashed U.S. Constitution and all it stands for.
Regarding the Trump on the ballot section, we need to apply the NYSRPA v. Bruen standard of text and history to understand what an insurrection is. At the time of the founding, and even in 1868 when the 14th Amendment was ratified, an insurrection would have been armed and involved far more than a guided tour of the Capitol building for some photo ops. They had, after all, just come out of the bloodiest war on American soil, so that kind of insurrection was likely in the forefront of their minds when they penned that amendment.
It will be interesting to hear what comes down from the Supreme Court on this one.